A game in which players play a zombie
This is a comical game where you are in the lead of a group of zombies.
You and your zombie friends will run in a wave through the city, trying to find a snack or two. The zombies look sort of like aliens with disfigured heads and large eyes, but they also look like they would be in a fun cartoon or an arcade game. Some of the zombies lose track of the group and find people on tops of roofs. They will start to choke the people they find or even toss them off the side of the building. In Zombie Tsunami, your numbers are based on the number of people you end up biting.
Sometimes, you'll find individuals in Zombie Tsunami who are walking along the street. These are the easiest people to tackle. It's the groups of people who are hard to reach. When they see you coming for them, they tend to run the opposite way or bring out weapons. While you're trying to get the people for a snack, you're also trying to stay alive through the game. Vehicles are good for getting several people at once, but you need to have a large group to accomplish the defeat.
- Surprising animation
- Fun concept
- Rather original
- Hard to connect with others online
- Christmas is coming!
- Earn 45 diamonds if you upgrade from a previous version
- Players with ALL the trophies now earn 100 diamonds each time they fill the last potion
- Several bug fix
Spread the word, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Mobigame.net for updates.
Thank you for playing Zombie Tsunami
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.